"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:29





Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beautiful Things

The more of life I live, the more I realize life doesn't always make sense. Sometimes it is hard to see God's hand and pinpoint what He is doing. The path can look pretty uncertain and the journey can be discouraging.

Thankfully, God has given us His promises that we can rely on when life causes us to doubt.

These songs reminded me of some of those promises we have in Christ.




"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."  -Romans 8:18



"And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."  -Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

  1. jenelle. i love you. thanks so much for your comment. the encouragement was so needed. so bummed- started reading the chapter but it would only let me read like a page of it- I'll have to go get it (it's the only corrie book i don't have!). I love you. thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete