"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:29





Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day Ten...and so on

This past week has been filled with so many blessings. It's funny but when you start to view things through the lens of thanksgiving, life really does become much more beautiful. I've been overwhelmed.

I'll share a few of the things I am thankful for this week:

Singleness. Really though- it is a gift. 1 Corinthians 7:32-35.

A wonderful reminder that each life really matters and has impact. I love that we each have a story that desperately needs to be told.

Quiet snowfall

Encouragement from friends

Prayers being answered right before my eyes. So amazing.

Jr. High kids rededicating their lives to Jesus.

And this verse:

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him."  Luke 11:13

1 comment:

  1. I love those verses and I love that you are thankful for singleness...me to...lets partay!!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete