"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:29





Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Three and Four

Let me just say that Mondays are not my favorite day of the week. I usually struggle to make it out the door and breakfast is always on the go. But not yesterday. Instead of my usual routine, I woke up to a wonderful surprise-my brother made me blueberry pancakes! Such a great way to start the beginning of the week. So blessed! 

And, today, I am thankful for a phone conversation. I got a chance to catch up with my bestie from college! We laughed about old memories and reminded each other of God's sovereignty in our lives. I'm glad I have friends who can encourage me and point me back to the truth. I wouldn't be able to make it through this crazy life without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment