"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:29





Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day Two

Today I am thankful for the sunshine. The winter has been getting me down and this week we have seen way too little of the sun. My heart has been aching for summer. But, this evening, I just so happened to be sitting on my couch in the perfect spot to bask in the sun as it was beginning to set. Coincidence? I don't think so. It was orange and red, making the whole room glow with brilliant light. I could feel its warmth kissing my face and I sat perfectly still enjoying its presence until it slowly faded away. It was a glimmer of hope that winter will not last forever. Exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment