"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs on your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Matthew 10:29





Sunday, February 10, 2013

Days Seven, Eight, Nine

Clearly, I'm bad at writing on here everyday. Oh well.

This past weekend, I have been giving thanks for the amazing people God has placed in my life. Seriously, I am beyond blessed in this area. It's good to know I have people who can challenge me and encourage me. They give me the courage to keep running this race, no matter how difficult it gets.

First, there is my family. They are really my biggest cheerleaders and I have no idea where I would be without them. I am so glad I have godly parents who can guide me and support me. What a huge blessing!

Next, I am surrounded by a great group of friends. These are the ones who inspire me and draw me outside of my comfort zone. They spur me on towards Christ and simply make life more fun.

And, lastly, I have a wonderful church family. I love to serve alongside these brothers and sisters. They remind me of what is true and I am encouraged every time I am surrounded by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment